1. Where and how to submit?
Submit your filled-up Application Form and other required documents via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Where the Application Form can be downloaded?
Application Form can be downloaded at HiPeC-BM official website http://hipecbm.hiroshima-u.ac.jp
3. What documents are required?
Required documents are:
- 3.1 Application Form – complete filled-up with accurate information by clear sentences.
- 3.2 Transcript of Academic Records and Diplomas – certified copies of diplomas/degrees and transcript from your previous educational institutions.
- 3.3 Passport – Photocopy of your valid Passport, to expire on January 1, 2019 or after.
4. Is a two-year course graduate can apply?
No. Four-year degree holders only can.
5. How can I apply?
Please visit our Official Website and read the details of Application Process carefully.
6. Do we need to print the application form to fill up or can we just download it, fill ir up and send it?
Right after your downloading the application form from the HiPeC BM website, fill it up completely and send it to email@example.com as it is in Microsoft Word format. In case you want to do hand-writing, please scan the image of the filled-up form and send it via E-mail ONLY. The application form MUST be kept as original as it is before filled-up, and shall not have more than three pages.
7. Do you accept application from those who are not from Bangsamoro?
Yes, we do and it is up to your decision whether you are willing to work and serve for tri-people in Bangsamoro.
8. What is the age limit?
20-30 years of age.
9. Is it open to non-Muslims?
Yes. It is open to Moro, Christians and IPs, as far as your strong will to serve for tri-people in the new autonomous region in Mindanao is there.
10. What are the qualification?
- 10.1 Educational records equivalent to the University graduation
- 10.2 English proficiency capable to understand and discuss issues
- 10.3 Brilliant youth aged around 20-30.
- 10.4 Possession of Valid Passport expiring on January 1, 2019 or after
11. When is the last submission?
Deadline for submission is on March 30, 2018.
12. I applied for the fifth batch and attended at the Davao Selective Seminar, but could not be selected to go to Hiroshima. Can I still apply for the sixth batch?
Yes, you can apply for the sixth batch with more creative and version-upped application form.